The Best Buy Free-Spins Slots Around

Thursday, July 21st, 2022 by LuckyMobileSlots

Video slots with bonus buys have increasingly grown in popularity as gamblers all over the world demand to pay for a little control. We take a look at the best slots with the best returns on their free spin bonus buy.

Best Slots With Bonus Buys
Best Slots With Bonus Buys
18+

What are buy free spin slots? As the name might imply, they are slots where you can buy bonus games. We warn you, however, that these don’t come cheap. Rarely can you buy bonus on slots for less than 100x your bet.

But if you are here, it’s because you are looking for the best online slots with bonus buy options, and that’s ok. You are probably well aware that this is a high-risk option for any gambler – but with high rewards.

After all, in the majority of modern slot machines, the best wins are usually found in the bonus games. The question is, which machines will give you the best times, the best wins, and the best odds? We look at the top 5 slots with bonus buys for the discerning gambler.

Video slots where you can buy bonus

Before starting our list, you should know that not all online casinos will allow for the buy bonus feature on slots. In other words, they can ask or choose to remove this option for their players.

Why? Because if you have the cash to burn through, you could keep buying the free spins until you hit a big enough win. You can also watch your money disappear faster than a dozen donuts at a weight watchers’ meeting.

There are no guarantees, but the thrills are real as you watch those scatters fall into place and enter the money-rich bonus games within one high-paying spin.

What slots can you buy bonus?

There are many buy free spins slots out there. If you want the entire collection go to our advanced slot search, search by the ‘Buy Bonus’ feature, and you’ll get a whole list of slots you can play.

However, if you buy the bonus, you want to know if it’s worth spending the money. Our top selling points are:

  1. A higher RTP for slots where you can buy bonus
  2. Fun and interesting mechanics
  3. A decent maximum win that makes it worthwhile playing

Based on these three criteria, we’ve put together a list of buy bonus slots for the UK, Europe, Canada, and the rest of the world.

1. Folsom Prison slot by No Limit City

The Folsom Prison slot is a crazy 5 reels, 4-6-6-6-4 rows game 16 ways to win that can open up to as many as 3,456 win ways, thanks to xWays and xSplit mechanics. It’s a crazy volatile game that is as dangerous as ending up in prison.

NoLimit City Folsom Prison Slot Game
NoLimit City Folsom Prison Slot Game

But it fills most of our criteria. For one, the top win is an eye-watering 75,00x your bet, and for two, the slot game has a high RTP of 96.07%. No, the RTP doesn’t increase during the buy bonus slots feature, but you get a choice of 5 buys bonus features.

  • For 68x your bet you can trigger the Walk the Line Bonus
  • For 82x your bet you get a 99% chance of winning Walk the Line or a 1% chance of winning the Chair
  • For 355x your bet you get an 80% chance of winning Walk the Line or a 20% chance of winning the Chair
  • For 784x your bet you get a 50/50 chance of winning Walk the Line or The Chair bonus
  • For 1,500x your bet, you can buy The Chair Bonus

Folsom Prison is a high-risk slot for high-risk gamblers with big budgets. But, on the bright side, it’s also one of the few Buy Free Spins Slots where you can buy the bonus for less than 100x your bet.

Play at Videoslots Casino »
Or read our Videoslots casino review.

2. Azticons slot by Quickspin

The Azticons slot maximum win may not be as high, but it’s still a grand 25,000x your bet; more than enough to catch and keep our attention as we spin 7 reels with anything from 5 top 7 symbols, tumbling reels, cluster wins, wilds and free spins.

Quickspin Azticons Slot Game
Quickspin Azticons Slot Game

The biggest wins in the game are found in the free spin bonus, however, where every win will increase the overall game multiplier by +1x. The biggest the multiplier, the better your chance of reaching those dizzying heights.

The Azticons RTP is 96.26% as standard. But as with most slots where you can buy bonus, the RTP increases to 96.49% – significantly enough to make the payment of 150x your bet worthwhile.

Azticons is all about catching those big multipliers as fast as possible.

Play at LeoVegas Casino »
Or read our LeoVegas casino review.

3. Apollo Pays slot by Big Time Gaming

As casino slots with bonus buys go, this Big Time Gaming machine is slightly different from the rest. You can’t buy the bonus straight away from spin one.

BTG Apollo Pays Slot Game
BTG Apollo Pays Slot Game

The Apollo Pays slot game is on this buy bonus slots list because you can buy entry into the bonus when:

  • You get a win of 100x your bet in the game: instant access to 10 free spins
  • You get a win of 25x to 100x your bet: enter a 50/50 gamble game to win 10 free spins, maybe OR lose your initial bet win.

What we like about this feature is that it prevents gamblers from going crazy and just buying bonus after bonus, killing their budget in 10 spins or less. If you are new to buy free spin slots, this is a great place to start.

Experienced gamblers may feel annoyed at the lack of control, but give this Megaways a chance. With up to 177,649 ways to win, sticky wins, and unlimited multipliers in the free spins, there’s a lot to love here, even if you spin and play for your chance to enter the free spins.

You’ll still get a chance to play the bonus game more often than in most other Megaways games.

And did we mention Apollo Pays has a top win of 10,000x your bet and a high RTP of 96.51%?

Play at Casumo Casino »
Or read our Casumo casino review.

4. Space Miners slot by Relax Gaming

The Space Miners slot starts with 6×3 reels with 729 Ways to Win, but on each win, you explode the rock around the little aliens, opening up progressively bigger reels. If you fully unlock the 6 reels and 10 rows, you’ll be playing on 1 million ways to win game.

Space Miners Slot Machine Logo
Space Miners Slot Machine Logo

The top win is a staggering 50,000x your bet, with a standard RTP of 96.47%, making this one of the most volatile slots on this list of slots with bonus buys.

What makes the free spins worth buying? During the bonus, you get 4 instead of 2 power-ups in hiding in the stone on each spin. This allows you to remove the stone blockers quickly. Once removed, the rocks never come back throughout the bonus.

You can win big on any spin, but you’ll get closer to the top win in the free spins. It’s worth spending the buy bonus amount of 100x your bet, as you also increase the RTP from 96.47% to a super high 97.14%.

Play at Rizk Casino »
Or read our Rizk casino review.

5. Lollipop slot by Avatar UX and Yggdrasil Gaming

In case you hadn’t noticed, there’s a pattern to these best bonus buy slots list – they all have changing ways to win. Because the easiest way to give you big wins is either multipliers or more ways to win.

AvatarUx Lollipop Slot Game with PopWins
AvatarUx Lollipop Slot Game with PopWins

The Lollipop slot is a PopWins game – every time you get a win on this 486 ways to win, instead of exploding and removing the symbols, they explode and add a character to the reels, effectively increasing the ways to win.

You can unlock as many as 118,098 ways and win a huge 13,000x your bet, with a decent RTP of 96% and a multi-level free spins. When you first enter the bonus, you can gamble to open up more rows faster, allowing for quicker wins.

Or you can simply buy the bonus for 75x your bet. Nice right? Not even 100x.

Aaah, but the big wins only happen if you have the guts to gamble to open up the free spin bonus at a max level of 5 lives on a 5×5 machine with the max ways to win.

Or you can simply buy the max bonus for 500x your bet.

Sometimes, it’s nice when a video slot shows its true colours from spin 1.

Play at Casushi Casino »
Or read our Casushi casino review.

6. Solar Queen Megaways slot by Playson

The Solar Queen Megaways slot by Playson breaks the mould because it’s one of the few medium to high volatility slots on this list, making it a little less dangerous than the others. In short, it gives you better odds of walking away with something in your pockets.

Solar Queen Megaways Slot
Solar Queen Megaways Slot

You can win as much as 3874x total bet, and a wide betting range of 0.20 to 100 a spin allows for all budgets, big or small. The RTP is 95.84%, decent for a Megaways slott.

But what we really like about this Playson slot is its simplicity. Every 10 spins, every wild collected is added back on the screen. During the free spins, on the other hand, the wild stays sticky on screen with up to a 2x multiplier on all wins.

Sometimes you don’t need much to be impressed, and for 100x your bet, you can buy entry straight into the free spin bonus to get those top wins. It’s one of the less risky choices for gamblers looking for some good returns.

Play at Casumo »

Really? Can you buy bonus on slots?

Yes, you can buy bonus features on a video slot machine. It is a particular game feature that is not available on all online slots or even at all slots sites.

Slots with bonus buy allow you to enter the free spins almost instantly – for price. But just because you pay to enter the bonus doesn’t mean you are guaranteed a big win, or you’ll get your buy money back.

It’s why we create this list of the best buy free spin slots. Amongst all the noise and chaos, it’s good to know where to start if you are looking to hit the biggest slots with the biggest wins.

It’s a dangerous way to play, but sometimes you don’t have the time to play 100 spins to try and catch the free spins.

Casinos with Buy Free-Spins Slots

We’ve given you a few options throughout this casino blog post, so our top choices won’t surprise you:

VideoSlots Mobile Casino Logo
Videoslots Casino site gives you over 5000 slots to pick from, over 100 different providers, free slot tournaments, and a generous welcome bonus offer to let you test out their slots site in style.

Try VideoslotsVideoslots Review

18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Wagering Requirements - T&Cs Apply
Casumo Casino Logo
Casumo Casino provides you with a wide range of casino slots full of bonus features and big win potential. Play huge jackpot slots or enjoy their bonus-filled casino loyalty program. Go take Casumo for a spin yourself with or without their welcome bonus.

Try CasumoCasumo Review

18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Wagering Requirements - T&Cs Apply
Leo Vegas Logo
Play a huge range of mobile and online slots at Leo Vegas casino and enjoy their exclusive LeoJackpots Games, where you could win millions.

Try Leo VegasLeo Vegas Review

18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Wagering Requirements - T&Cs Apply
Casushi Casino Logo
A fun UK slots site, Casushi casino focuses on providing its players with popular slots, jackpots, promotions, and a loyalty program to keep you entertained. Plus, they have a generous welcome bonus with free spins waiting for you.

Try CasushiCasushi Review

18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Wagering Requirements - T&Cs Apply
Rizk Casino Logo
Play hundreds of slots from top slots providers like NetEnt, Microgaming and more and with slot tournaments, rewarding loyalty program and fast cash outs as standard.

Try RizkRizk Review

18+ Please Gamble Responsibly. Wagering Requirements - T&Cs Apply

If we had to choose just one with the most available choice, it would have to be Videoslots casino. As the name might suggest, this is an online gambling site that gives you more options than almost any other, with over 7,000 casino games available to play.

And yes, most of those are video slots, as the name suggests. Add frequent slot tournaments, site-wide progressive jackpots, many rewards and bonuses, and friendly service, and this site has it all.

Find your favourite slot with bonus buy at Videoslots casino today.

Start Playing at Videoslots »
Get 11 Free Spins Bonus + 100% up to €$200 Bonus T&Cs Apply

Videoslots Casino
100% up to €$200 Bonus + 11 Wager-Free Spins
Videoslots Casino
Play at Videoslots »
18+. New players only. Min deposit €$10.7 days to activate 11 welcome spins. Bonus spins expire 24 hours after activation. 35x wagering applies. Bonus paid out at 10% increments to cash account. Jackpot games don't count towards wagering. Please gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org. T&Cs Apply

Find The Best Slots For You

Use our Advanced Search to filter through Slots by up to 13 different criteria! Read the reviews and find the perfect slot sites to play.

Find Slots To Play For Real
Back to Top

Ad Disclosure

Here at LuckyMobileSlots.com we are committed to providing you with unbiased slots reviews for free. In order to continue this we have affiliate links on our site from our trusted partners from which we may earn money at no extra cost to you. This helps us keep LuckyMobileSlots.com free for everyone to enjoy.