D Day
D Day Slot Logo

D Day Slot Review

Mobile Video Slot by No Limit City Play Now at Hyper Casino » More No Limit City Casinos
Min/Max Bet:

How to play D Day mobile slot

The D Day slot by No Limit City is super volatile, with a top win of 55,555x your bet, 720 ways to win and a high RTP of 96.12%, all set against 5 powerful in-game features.

Look, you don’t name your slot D Day if you offer players a walk in the park. This is not an easy slot machine to love, win, or conquer. It’s a fight the whole way through, but you have some allies to help you.

The highest-paying symbols on the paytable also feature names; Howitzer, Bomber, and Panzer add extra wilds to the reels, while the Stuka splits symbols diagonally, giving you more ways to win.

The Fighter Pilot, Anti-Air Missile, Foot Solider, and Comando symbols give you measly wins at most and should be ignored. The wild symbol is key to winning big, as when it goes Atomic, it can come with a multiplier of up to 100x.

What are your limits?

Ask yourself this before you head to warm because the random bombing wild features on the reels may feel plentiful and effective, but they are just a way to pass the time until you are knee deep into an invasion of free spins.

Much like the Golden Fishtank slot by Yggdrasil Gaming, here, how many scatters you catch will determine how many features you’ll get to play during the free spins.

Mostly, you’ll play 8 free spins and you’ll have 2 of any of the following features:

  1. Extra wilds on one or more reels each spin
  2. Extra wilds on one or more rows each spin
  3. 1-7 extra random wilds peppered through the screen on each spin
  4. Split symbols on a diagonal on each spin
  5. An atomic wild with a multiplier of 10x to 100x on each spin.

The last one only happens if you hit a scatter on reel 5, or you get 5 scatters in total. It’s not an easy feat and doesn’t guarantee a win on this D-Day mobile slot, but it makes it more likely that you’ll hit those higher numbers.

The D Day slot is for high variance gamers only

Will you survive this war? Statistically, the odds are not in your favour. But you don’t get a medal of honour and glory for sitting at home and playing it safe.

You can buy your way into the free spin bonus, but beware; with a starting cost of 70x to an eye-watering 1,000x your bet, you might end up quicker than you can say “Beach Landing”.

You can’t say we didn’t warn you. But if all you want is glory and a huge machine gun, this D Day slot delivers in spades.

Just remember that the maximum amount you can bet is 14 a spin, allowing you to walk away with £€$777,770 in cash. Not many real money slots, or online casinos, are bold enough to offer that much of this game. And that may be reason enough to play.

Game Screenshots

D Day slot stats

Mobile Slot released13th February 2024
Slot typeVideo Slot
SoftwareNo Limit City
Slot reels / paylines5 Reels / 720 Ways to Win
House edge / RTP3.88% / 96.12%
Slot volatilityHigh
Min/Max bet0.20 / 14
Max win55,555x your bet
Free spins8 Free Spins | Extra Features
Bonus roundsFree Spins, Wilds, Multipliers, xBet
Slot ThemesHistorical
Hyper Casino Logo
Enjoy playing your favourite mobile slot games at Hyper Casino. A slots site that offers a safe gambling environment, hundreds of slots, Slingo, and live casino games to pick from, plus a welcoming casino bonus.
Try Hyper Casino Hyper Casino Review
18+ Gamble Responsibly | T&Cs Apply

Bonus Features

Wild: The Wild symbol can replace any symbol except scatter and bonus symbols.

Atomic Wild: A random position can be selected on the reel area and transformed into a wild symbol with a random multiplier of 10x, 20x, 30x, 50x, or 100x. A +1 will be added to the randomly chosen multiplier if the Chosen Position is already wild.

Bomber: 2 to 5 bombers can randomly appear, transforming wilds onto one or more reels downwards. If the anti-air symbol is on the chosen reel, the wild transformation stops just above the anti-air symbol. If a wild is present on the chosen reel, the multiplier increases by +1 for that wild symbol.

Stuka: These will appear diagonally, splitting all paying symbols and doubling their size. A maximum of 7 Stukas may appear in one spin, one Stuka per diagonal.

Panzer:2-5 panzers can appear on different rows, and every low-paying symbol on these chosen rows will get transformed into a wild symbol except the foot soldier. If wild is present on the chosen brown, the multiplier increases by +1 for that wild symbol.

Howitzer: randomly chooses any 1-7 paying symbols and turns them into wild symbols except the commando or wild symbols.

Scatters: Landin 2 scatter may trigger the base game's above features. Atomic Wild is triggered if one of the scatter symbols lands on the 5th reel.

Scatters and Free Spins: 3 or more scatters will trigger the free spin bonus. Before you start the game, you get to pick from 5 war generals and win any one of the five features. Each feature will activate at least once during Neptune Spins.

  • 3 Scatters: 8 Neptune Spins, and you get 2 out of 5 possible features on each spin.
  • 4 Scatters: 8 Invasion Spins, and you get 3 out of 5 possible features on each spin.
  • 5 Scatters: 8 Overload Spins - the Atomic Wild feature is guaranteed; you will also get to pick 3 features out of the remaining 4.

If a scatter lands on reel 5, one of the features will always be Atomic Wild.

Boosted xBet:At the cost of an extra 30%, the player is now 2 times more likely to activate free spins.

Buy Spin: You can buy entry straight into the free spins for a certain amount of your bet.

  • 70x your bet: 8 Neptune spins with 2 features
  • 250x your bet: 8 Invasion spins with 3 features
  • 1000x your bet: 8 Overload spins with 4 features
  • 235x your bet: 10% chance of Overlord spins, 40% chance of Invasion Spins, 50% chance of Neptune Spins.


  • Huge 55,555x stake maximum win
  • Free Spins with extra features add entertainment value
  • High 96.12% RTP
  • Graphical War slot theme


  • Volatility wll be too high for some slot players
  • Bonus features are hard to land

D Day Review Conclusion

War slots are not an easy theme, but if anyone was going to manage, it was the crazy software casino game maker that is NoLimit City. From the Karen Maneater slot to the Glutony game, they like to bring strange themes to life.

They've done their research, and this D Day slot is an all-out war - you'll come out alive and win with just enough to walk home with, or you'll be a 5-star general with 55,000x your bet under your collar.

Or, and this is very important, you'll end up dead. A dead budget, we grant you, but that can still feel like death.

That's always an option with these super high volatility games. As long as you are aware of all the possible outcomes, be brave and head on in. These waters are cold and muddy, but the reels are fired up.

Ready To Start Spinning?
Hyper Casino Logo
Play at Hyper Casino »
Get 20 No Deposit Free Spins + 100% up to €100 1st Deposit Bonus T&Cs Apply

Play D Day Slot at one of our best slot sites

Review by Lucky Mobile Slots, last updated: February 15, 2024 - Rating 3

Back to Top

Ad Disclosure

Here at LuckyMobileSlots.com we are committed to providing you with unbiased slots reviews for free. In order to continue this we have affiliate links on our site from our trusted partners from which we may earn money at no extra cost to you. This helps us keep LuckyMobileSlots.com free for everyone to enjoy.